Do you want to be part of an incredibly successful radio company? This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a vibrant, fun, ambitious, fast-paced office, located in the heart of central London. We are keen to speak with highly skilled PAs, with proven senior level support experience, who can parachute into an PA role, supporting the CFO & General Counsel.
The role will encompass management of complex diaries and schedules; juggling multiple demands; working towards strict timelines; taking ownership of tasks and taking on independent projects.
Our client is seeking a self- starter; a candidate who is highly pro-active, self-sufficient and confident in their own ability to get things done with minimal supervision.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive management of complex and constantly changing diaries
- Ensuring relevant documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for meetings are ready in advance
- Booking international business travel- producing itineraries
- Screening calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate, gate-keeping for Executives
- Maintaining office systems, data management, filing, etc
- Managing expenses
- Event and meeting planning/ organisation
- Strong employment history as a PA - supporting multiple senior level Executives
- Ability to work within a fast-paced organisation remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Strong diary management skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands
- To be able to work with a flexible approach, reacting to last minute changes
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge
- Excellent administrative skills
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal- the role will involve responding to emails on behalf of Execs
- Genuine interest for the creative industry- ideally music & radio!
If you meet the requirements listed above, please do not hesitate at apply today to find out more- this process is moving exceptionally quickly!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.