A fantastic opportunity to work within the Head Office of a very well established Film & Entertainment company in West London. We are looking to appoint an experienced Assistant to support the CFO & Group Finance.
This role offers a diverse challenge, from senior level administrative support duties to assisting with events to liaising on a daily basis with International offices.
Based in beautiful new offices in West London with a gym, restaurant and on site parking available.
Duties involved but not limited:
- Managing the CFO's Diary, meetings and travel arrangements
- Liaising with Investors and Shareholders to setup meetings
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Managing the team's complex travel arrangements
- Dealing with general correspondence, including management or redirection of telephone calls
- Ensuring that purchase orders are raised, and invoices settled in a timely manner
- To assist with event co-ordination e.g. Christmas party, team meetings, board meetings
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply now to be provided with further information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.