PA to Co-Founder & CEO - Marketing, Advertising and Media
£25,000 - £30,000 d.o.e.
Exciting and unique opportunity for a confident, proactive and self-motivated individual looking for a non-traditional PA role within a creative marketing partner that creates compelling digital content for a diverse portfolio of well-known brands and agencies.
The role involves both private and business PA support, however, will be more heavily-weighted on the private side, including organising the annual family holiday, trips away, birthday parties, dinners, etc. In addition to this, you will gain exposure to lots of project-based work, have involvement in production and events, and potentially some international travel. The role is what you make it; with endless scope for continuous learning and involvement in the business!
The ideal candidate will come from a support-based role and will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced, varied environment. Flexibility and attitude is key, along with the enthusiasm and willingness to learn new ways of working. You will need to be confident, optimistic and positive with creative flair and a keen interest in media, content creation or production.
Based in the heart of Soho, the offices are stunning and have an inspired, artistic feel to them. You will be part of a small, sociable, friendly and hardworking team who are passionate about the work they do.
Key features include:
- Gatekeeper for all matters relating to the CEO
- International travel and email/diary management
- Project management and organising all events (corporate and private)
- Ad hoc involvement in Recruitment/HR, Operations/Office Management, Marketing/PR and Business Development
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a support based role - ideally PA experience
- Experience within a media-related company and passion for the creative industries
- Skilled multitasker with fantastic planning and organisational skills
- Loyal and understands the importance of confidentiality
If your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.