Our client... the home of a World famous Sporting Events Venue- is seeking a highly skilled Personal Assistant to support The Chief Operating Officer. This is a 3-6 month contract with view to transfer to permanent.
This will be a busy PA role and requires previous PA experience ideally within Sports/ Media/ Creative. In addition to this, we require a PA who is highly organised, with strong communication skills and an ability to manage a complex busy diary/ meetings/ schedules and agendas.
Duties involved but are not limited to the following:
- To provide full administrative support to The COO
- Manage all diary, travel and logistical arrangements.
- Prioritise and communicate calls, messages, emails and other correspondence when the manager is travelling or in meetings.
- Prepare, manage and file all written correspondence.
- Minute taking
- Prepare presentations using PowerPoint, graphics, and other tools.
- Expenses management via Concur
- Assisting with the preparation for client meetings, sales conferences and other external events.
- Acting as a first point of contact for any queries
- Support other members of the Operations team as and when required.
- Ad hoc projects and research as required
Required skills/ experience
- 3 years (minimum) Senior level support experience
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Concur experience (desirable but not a necessity)
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise a heavy workload
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and accurately
- Keen interest in Sport/live Events
- Ability to be forward thinking and proactive in all elements of the support role
This process is moving incredibly quickly, so please apply now if you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.