A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Film and Television Production Company! We are seeking an accomplished PA/Team Assistant to provide full administrative support to the Creative Director and their wider team.
Suitable candidates must possess PA experience, preferably within the creative industry. A strong proven ability in prioritising a heavy work load, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work within one of the UKs most exciting and dynamic Film and Television Production Companies!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Diary management
- Liaising internal and externally to arrange meetings, conference calls, interviews, brainstorms and events
- Preparing meeting rooms and overseeing hospitality requirements
- Managing expenses and invoicing on behalf of management
- International travel coordination and coordinating and compiling detailed itineraries
- Organising team events and annual festivals
- Acting as gatekeeper on behalf of the Creative Director
- Supporting the office assistant in organising social events for the team
- Experience working as PA/Team Assistant within the creative industry
- Ability to work at a fast pace, remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Must possess strong administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Passion for the Film and Television industries
This is initially a temporary role with view to transfer to permanent, you must therefore be available immediately. If you are excited by this opportunity and meet the requirements listed above then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.