Exciting opportunity for an experienced personal assistant to join a world-famous luxury retail brand!
An amazing time to join this fast-growing team and a brand who are continuing to grow within the luxury womenswear and accessories markets. You'll be responsible for coordinating and supporting the Creative Director across a range of traditional PA duties and wider business/project support - working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Manage all incoming correspondence - flagging, prioritising and where necessary responding to urgent requests
- Complex diary management - including meeting scheduling across various time zones
- Coordinating extensive international travel arrangements with the travel manager - including visas
- Manage multiple expenses
- A key point of contact for the wider teams - being aware of on-going activities and events
- Support for presentations, reports and any project support
- Minute taking and action points refined
- Supporting with any out-going communication when the CEO is absent
- Coordinate team events
- Ad-hoc support where required
- Ability to multi-task within a high pressured environment
- Confidence liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A brilliant team player who takes an interest and understanding in the team they support!
The ideal candidate will be driven, dynamic, have heaps of initiative and adaptable to their environment. This is a fantastic role for any PA looking to really develop and progress their career path within the fashion/retail industry.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.