Part time PA role available with our client- an award-winning production company who have been entertaining the nation for decades!
We are seeking an experienced senior Assistant to support The Chief Technology & Operations Officer and wider team.
This part time role requires 30 hours support each week.
6 month fixed term contract with view to start at the beginning of October through to the end of March 2020
- Provide first class PA support to the CTOO (and senior team when necessary)
- Complete management over diary to ensure timely delivery of key priorities and strategic initiatives
- Is the focal point of contact and liaison for CTOO
- Organises all meetings both internally and externally; including calendar management, agenda circulation, ensuring key attendees are present, preparing any necessary documentation
- Manage team room bookings, allowing preparation time when required
- Arrange venue hire and travel where necessary, including overseas travel, for team members and external visitors
- May be required to offer administrative and organisational support to Facilities team in projects such as desk moves
- Manages all incoming correspondence for the department via telephone, post and email
- Develops new and innovative systems, procedures and controls and solutions to departmental challenges, such as document management, archiving and comms
- To harness team spirit in the team, including the organisation of team events and activities.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively and deal tactfully and confidentially with people at all levels across the business internally and externally
- Organisation and approval of holiday requests, recording sickness and ensuring appropriate cover is arranged between the team at key holiday periods
- Demonstrates an awareness of the business sensitivities and reflect this in their approaches to problems and issues that arise
- Raises Purchase Orders in accordance with financial guidelines
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Experienced in providing PA and secretarial support at a senior level
- Strong, demonstrable administration skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy and a highly conscientious approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly and concisely, presenting complex information effectively both orally and in writing
- Good document and file management skills
- Strong IT skills with ability to use Microsoft packages at intermediate level and advanced understanding of MS Outlook
- Ability to handle confidential information and documents with secrecy and discretion
- Ability to grasp and analyse complex facts or ideas quickly
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral part of a team, exercising initiative and referring upwards only where necessary
- Effective time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload; planning for self and others actions that need to happen, by whom and by when
- Take a proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.