Handle Recruitment are delighted to be representing this renowned British food and beverage company based in their exciting London head office. An opportunity has arisen for an organised, proficient and dedicated PA to join them on an initial temporary basis with the potential to move in to a permanent role. If you are experienced in supporting at board level and are free immediately, we want to hear from you today! The desired candidate will have worked previously within a busy PA role supporting at Senior Management level.
- Inbox management
- Travel coordination
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports
- Utilising google docs
- Processing expenses/invoices
- Acting as a gatekeeper to the Directors - recording and transferring messages
- Preparing board packs prior to internal meetings
- Minute taking
- Attending internal meetings
- Dealing with facilities/building queries resolving issues in a timely manner
- Providing ad hoc IT and HR support to the team as required
- Ad hoc administrative support
- To assist with event management and budgets as required by your Manager
- To attend internal meetings as required by your Manager and provide updates on your area of responsibility.
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and are able to build rapport with incredibly senior Directors/external contacts. Individuals who have worked previously within food/beverage industries would stand at an advantage for the role. The business in which we are representing offer a fantastic working environment in addition to generous benefits. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.