We have a unique and highly sort after opportunity with a leading retailer, for a PA to support the Marketing Director.
This is for an established/experienced PA who is looking for their next challenge, ideally coming from a digital/marketing background and environment.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management
- Inbox Management
- Prioritise and manage all internal and external calls to the Director
- Deal with any queries in a timely manner without specific direction.
- Support with the production and creation of internal and external communication
- Support the Director with managing the critical path for key projects
- Budget Management for the Director and wider team (raising purchase orders, tracking invoices, personal expenses reporting, providing regular updates on budget status, flagging opportunities and risks)
- Booking & Coordination of all travel
- Project managing any office related activities i.e. office moves, away days, team events
- Produce PowerPoint and Keynote presentations
- General administration
- Previous PA experience at a Senior Executive level
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proactive, having the drive to succeed in a fast-paced & demanding environment
- Self-starter, resourceful and able to find solutions
- Accurate with high attention to detail
- Highly organised, having the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote and Lotus Notes skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.