PA to Director and CFO - Commercial Property/Real Estate
Shoreditch, East London
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated PA to join a Commercial Property/Real Estate company situated in an incredibly sought after location in the heart of Shoreditch, East London.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative and PA support to the Director and CFO, as well as handling legal documents and some office management duties.
Working as part of a small, close-knit team, this role would suit someone with a strong academic background, good legal/contracts knowledge, previous experience working with legal/financial companies, and a calm, friendly personality.
The offices are bright, modern and contemporary and provide a stunning working environment. There's even a roof terrace that can be enjoyed by all the employees.
Key features include:
- Diary management - internal, external, UK and overseas
- Handling legal documents - editing, signing, executing and sending
- Booking travel - holidays, taxis, restaurants, etc
- Keeping the office tidy and presentable, managing office supplies, dealing with external contractors and taking deliveries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience as a PA within a property company, law firm or accountancy practice
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Office skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- High level emotional intelligence
- A can-do proactive attitude
The successful PA will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health care
- Regular social events including team lunches and fun activities, annual fussball tournament, festive parties, work drinks, etc
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.