A UK leader within the Arts is seeking an exceptional PA to support a Director within the business.
This is a maternity contract starting ASAP so candidates will ideally be available immediately.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity where you will be required to assist with general administrative support including diary management, managing all the calls, taking notes, booking travel and managing all office systems etc. As well as supporting and offering managerial support to the wider team.
Our client is located in prestigious offices in Central London.
You must be efficient, accurate and focused and be comfortable managing and prioritising varied workloads.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management - working across multiple time zones and organising diaries that consistently change
- Organising internal and external meetings
- International travel arrangements and itinerary planning, including VISA applications
- Processing expenses and liaising with the Finance teams to process documentation
- Conserving Executive's time by reading, researching and overseeing written correspondence; drafting letters and documents and collecting and analysing information
- Acting as gatekeeper, dealing with all correspondence and communication in a polite and professional manner
- To maintain and update databases and filing systems
- Minute taking
- Handling all internal communication
- To organise screenings and events including booking venues, arranging catering, collating materials and handouts
- Providing full administrative support including general assistance to the marketing and development team as required
- EA experience within the creative industry - particularly Theatre, The Arts, Music and Entertainment
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment - remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting multiple Senior Executives
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to deal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest for the Arts!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.