PA to Director - Music
£24,000-£26,000 per annum d.o.e.
Exciting opportunity to support a truly inspirational Director at a leading UK-based music company that specialises in producing live jazz, international and contemporary music events; and works nationally and internationally with major concert venues and festivals to create a programme that is characterised by innovative style and cultural diversity.
You will be working within the Development & Learning and Participation team; and will be responsible for assisting the Director in all aspects of her work, including diary management, liaising with external organisations and responding to calls/emails on her behalf.
Based out of quirky, creative offices in EC1, this role would suit someone proactive and confident to use their initiative when responding to calls and correspondence on the Director's behalf. Due to her incredibly demanding schedule she is often out of the office, so impeccable communication skills are vital in order to keep up to date with what needs doing on a daily basis.
Key features include:
- Full diary/inbox management and drafting all responses to external emails for Director to personalise
- Arranging all external and internal meetings, booking travel arrangements and responding to invitations on Directors' behalf
- Drafting speeches for events where Director has been asked to speak, working with Director on any personal guest lists and drafting invitations for her to send, reserving tickets and assisting the Development team with hospitality plans
- Creating PowerPoint presentations, filing all paperwork and raising invoices
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar PA position supporting at senior management level
- Confident communicator with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Passionate about the arts and jazz/contemporary/world music
The successful PA will receive:
- 25 days holiday
- Hours 9.30am - 6.00pm plus occasional weekend/evening work
- Free concert and festival tickets
- Development and learning allowance
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.