Handle Recruitment is working with a London Arts Venue to find a PA to one of their Directors.
As their PA, your key responsibilities are:
- To provide proactive and forward thinking PA and administrative support to the Director, including ownership of the administrative efficiency of the office area.
- To support the Director in the management of the people related processes and to help coordinate any recruitment processes on behalf of the Director.
- To act as a central point of contact for all Heads of Department reporting into the Director and manage the information flow between them, as well as develop and structure office administrative procedures.
- To have a full awareness each of the cross-departmental projects and support the team e.g. help to manage large meetings, take notes at key meetings, help to collate information.
- To work collaboratively with other Directorate PAs to ensure there is consistency and efficiency in processes across the art centre.
- To use the purchasing system, to raise purchase orders and to enter invoices onto the system. Create new suppliers and keep current suppliers up to date.
The ideal candidate will be or have:
- Proven high level PA skills such as complex diary management and travel arrangements, management of office systems and drafting correspondence and reports.
- Experience of dealing with people of all levels including board members and artists always ensuring high level customer service.
- Experience of working with office systems and databases - set up, maintenance and continuous improvement.
- A keen interest in the Arts and good knowledge of other London-based, national and international arts institutions.
- Exceptional organisational skills with proven ability to develop, create and maintain office systems.
- Excellent written communication with the ability to write for a variety of purposes and to differing stakeholders of differing seniority levels e.g. reports are essential.
- Ability to handle pressurised situations in terms of occasional workload without supervision. High level of assertiveness.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.