Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic company?
Do you thrive in a busy setting within a varied role? Look no further, my client is a growing business specialising within the property sector, seeking a bright and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to join their team.
Supporting multiple busy Directors, this is a demanding yet rewarding role to be part of, with genuine opportunity to grow and further develop your career.
Key features will include:
- Working closely to support multiple Directors with key tasks including extensive diary management
- Act as an effective gatekeeper at all times
- Manage diaries, travel, internal/external calendars and appointments to the highest standard
- Relationship building with key contacts and clients
- Organise meetings and events both internal and external
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of supporting a team within a PA capacity
- Be confident in approach to dealing with a high volume of work
- Great Microsoft Office Suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be extremely organised with a great sense of human
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
The successful PA will receive:
- Great working environment within a friendly team
- Team incentive events
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Pension and private healthcare
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.