Handle Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support an EVP and SVP of this exciting International TV and media company. You will be responsible for providing seamless day to day administrative support including extensive diary management and international travel management, within a fast paced environment where priorities are constantly changing.
The ideal candidate will have advanced MS Office skills, superb attention to detail and be able to prioritise tasks well!
Preference will be given to those candidates who can demonstrate experience supporting at board level in a TV or media focused EA position and who have have experience organising industry or trade events such as MIPCOM.
- Diary management including coordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls and video conferences with multiple countries and any other necessary communication
- First point of contact on all external matters including call screening, processing mail/post, meeting requests etc.
- Arranging all travel arrangements and bookings including detailed itineraries and document preparation
- Ensure the VP is contactable/reachable at all times
- Providing administrative support on various projects including preparing PowerPoint and other presentation materials
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Word-processing documents, including letters, Excel spread sheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Provide support to the team as and when required
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in an EA role for board members
- Must have working knowledge and previous experience within TV
- Calm and able to deliver a consistent level of work, even during times of high pressure
- Able to handle sensitive and complex situations with complete confidentiality and efficiency
- Polished listening, communication and influencing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading global broadcast media organisations based in west London.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.