PA to Senior Level Executive - Music/Entertainment
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and super-efficient PA to support a Senior Level Executive at a leading global music and entertainment company.
You will be responsible for providing full PA support in a business capacity - managing her busy schedule and arranging meetings/appointments, travel, conference calls, and events. With frequent access to highly confidential information, you will be focused on maintaining the utmost professionalism at all times.
Based out of offices in West London, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work in a creative, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Key features will include:
- Maintaining the Senior Level Executive's diary - setting up meetings and events (knowing when to intervene/push back) and communicating with people via phone and email in a prompt and professional manner
- Monitoring the Senior Level Executive's email account - making sure nothing gets missed or overlooked and responding when appropriate
- Planning and arranging domestic and international travel
- Drafting communication and correspondence on Senior Level Executive's behalf and assisting with presentations
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous PA experience within a similar environment
- Prior experience in a role requiring discretion and confidentiality
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a demanding workload
The successful PA will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hours: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Variety of soft perks
If you're a hardworking, diplomatic and enthusiastic PA and you are interested in finding out more about this excellent PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.