We are keen to appoint a diligent and pro-active PA who will provide support to the Senior Executives of a leading design agency, based in their vibrant office in the heart of Shoreditch! The appointed candidate will play a key role in ensuring diaries and schedules are managed and monitored- often adapting to change of requests and requirements, and forward planning, keeping 10 steps at all times!
A key aspect of this role will involve creating/ drafting/ editing presentations and creating material for bids and board meetings- therefore, we are only able to consider candidates with advanced knowledge of In Design and advanced Excel skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Screen phone calls, enquires, requests and managing when appropriate
- Maintain diaries: be fully aware of Directors weekly appointments & movements, arrange meetings on their behalf
- Arrange regular project meetings & confirm attendees
- Liaise with clients, consultants, agents etc and colleagues on behalf of Directors
- With access to their emails, respond to emails if required to
- Identify and provide support where necessary for in-house and external meetings/events (inc. IT equipment/requirements & presentations are set up)
- Prepare presentations for meetings with potential clients
- Administrative support, including typing letters and minutes according to practice standards
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Provide IT & technical support (inc. support on Word, Excel, and InDesign etc)
- Processing expenses
- Creating programmes, itineraries and agendas
- Arranging and booking lunches and dinners
- Drafting thank you letters on behalf of the Directors
- Minute taking
- Setting up conference calls
- Be well organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good communications skills - both verbal and written
- Establish good relationships with colleagues & external teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident & resilient
- Approachable manner
- Highly professional, offering discretion as situations require
- Able to exercise good judgement
- Remains calm and deliberate under conditions of pressure
- Strong team player, with collaborative working style
- Confident dealing with people at all levels
- Good skills in Microsoft Office
The role is due to start ASAP- therefore, we are keen to consider candidates who are available immediately/ have no more than one week's notice.
The duration is up to 12 months as this will be covering maternity leave.
If you wish to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, do not hesitate to apply today!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.