Handle Recruitment is searching for an efficient EA to join the team at a Music Management company based in London.
You will be responsible for providing seamless administrative support to the MD and assisting the D2D Managers and Artists on an ad-hoc basis.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management for the MD, drafting documents and preparing presentations, ad-hoc personal duties as required
- Arranging meetings, including internal and external meetings and travel arrangements
- Acting as an effective gatekeeper, answering the telephone and directing calls in a professional manner
- Assisting the Artist Managers as and when required
- Acting as a key contact on behalf of the MD and liaising with various external parties such as Live Agents, PR, Label contacts and press
The ideal candidate will have:
- EA experience in a comparative environment
- Proficient skills in Outlook, Excel and all Microsoft packages
- An eye for detail, the ability to multi-task and prioritise work load effectively
- Experience of working across time zones, scheduling complex international itineraries and visas
- The ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost respect for confidentiality
- A good knowledge and understanding of the music industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a great opportunity for an EA to take the next step in their career within an exciting music company with great scope for long term development.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
NB: Preference will be given to candidates with relevant industry experience
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.