Handle recruitment is excited to be working exclusively with a luxury interior design business to find a PA to support their busy founder. Working in a prestigious office / studio in Chelsea, you will be required to take ownership of a varied PA role, working in partnership with their Founder to make best use of their time and ensure the smooth running of the business day-to-day. This is an amazing opportunity for a Personal Assistant looking for a fast-paced, creative PA role in growing high-end company.
PA to Founder- The role
- Heavy diary management for the founder
- Coordinating travel and itineraries
- Processing invoices and expenses; light bookkeeping
- Ad hoc personal support including restaurant bookings, confirming appointments
- Liaison with UHNW clientele, meeting and greeting and responding to queries
- Managing client relationships, ensuring orders are running to time.
PA to Founder - The candidate
To be considered for this PA opportunity you will ideally have similar PA experience from a creative / Luxury sector business. You will be highly organised, strive for excellence and above all be genuinely enthusiastic about getting involved in all area of the business, running a tight ship along the way
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.