Handle Recruitment are looking for a PA to support 2 Founding Partners at a leading studio and production company in West London. You will become the main point of contact for external parties in the office and will have the opportunity to get fully involved in all aspects of the business and take real ownership of the role. You must be an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to juggle multiple projects, be quick thinking and exercise discretion at all times.
- Provide diary and travel support for two directors.
- Arranging Domestic and International travel for the directors including itineraries and Visa's.
- Welcoming all visitors in a warm and friendly manner.
- Dealing with general enquiries both on the phone and through email.
- Offering refreshments to all guests.
- Liaising with all contractors and suppliers.
- Management of the IT and telephone systems.
- First point of contact for any problems within the Office.
- Assisting in the creation of Powerpoint Presentations.
- Assisting Office Manager with events preparations.
- Previous PA or Production experience.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Very organised.
- Polite and friendly with a great telephone manner.
- Strong attention to detail and punctuality.
- The ability to multitask and to work well under pressure.
- Flexibility to deal with issues as they arises and to keep clam under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, confident and forward thinking.
Experience within a TV environment is not essential but a true passion for the TV/Film Industry is a must. This is a great opportunity to work at an innovative, creative company and to become part of a great team in West London with real opportunities for development.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.