Handle Recruitment is working with a global branding agency, based out of amazing offices on the south bank of the River Thames, to find a top class PA with a great sense of humour to be responsible for proactively managing and supporting the Global Creative Officer and the Head of Client Services by looking after their diaries and action lists, helping with pitches, building relationships with the company and providing exceptional admin support.
Key features will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact, interacting with executive and senior management both internally and externally, maintaining close relationships with clients and all of the studios worldwide
- Managing the smooth and efficient running of 2 busy diaries across several different time zones, ensuring that the Global Creative Officer and the Head of Client Services are on time and armed with the correct information in advance any meeting or call
- Managing all emails and responding where appropriate; and creating a daily reminder on actionable emails
- Coordinating extensive and sometimes complex international travel arrangements/compiling detailed itineraries
- Managing all correspondence and administration, including some personal work
- Creating and producing presentations (advanced PowerPoint skills are essential)
- Preparing a daily list of follow up/action items
- Managing expenses and filing weekly timesheet
- Drafting communication and correspondence as and when required
- Desk research as directed to support client assignments and speaking engagements
- Liaising closely with the 7 other PAs in the group
- Organising quarterly (internal) awards: submissions and judging
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role as a senior PA or EA in a professional agency/creative environment
- The ability to organise very busy diaries, prioritise tasks and pre-empt key issues
- Superior experience planning complex travel itineraries and working across international time zones
- Experience of taking and transcribing minutes of meetings (including Board meetings)
- Outstanding attention to detail and proven problem solving ability
- The ability to be resilient and tenacious
- The ability to work fast and accurately under pressure and maintain a professional disposition at all times
- Perseverance, patience and a great sense of humour
- An interest in the business evidenced by reading incoming material and thereby remaining informed as to the current issues
- Confidence dealing with senior clients and following up directly
- A really caring nature - someone who's mindful of 'the little things'
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel (printing spreadsheets), PowerPoint and Word
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves working in a creative and lively agency environment but is perhaps looking for more of a work/life balance and a really nice, informal, friendly culture.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.