Handle Recruitment is working with a live music and entertainment company to find a star PA with a friendly, down-to-earth personality and a good sense of humour to provide extensive diary management and admin support to the General Manager, Finance Director and VP of Global Partnerships.
Key features will include:
- Diary management, including maintaining schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arranging and coordinating internal and external meetings and events.
- Ensuring meeting packs are organised and printed in preparation for all meetings.
- Recording and distributing minutes of meetings and monitoring actions when necessary.
- Raising purchase orders on behalf of the Senior Management team.
- Preparing and submitting manager's expenses on a regular basis.
- Effectively performance managing 1 other PA.
- Proactively managing all projects and special activity.
- Organising team away days and professional & social events.
- Administering and managing guest lists for events as and when required, including sending out invitations and being first point of contact for any queries.
- Organising tours and itineraries for clients, including meeting and greeting where necessary.
- Previous PA experience - diary management, organising travel and managing expenses - in a media / entertainment environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently both face-to-face and over the phone with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and organisations in a friendly manner.
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- An extremely organised approach to work with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritise a high volume workload.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and to establish good professional relationships with colleagues.
- Committed and flexible in approach to work.
- Methodical and process driven.
- Calm under pressure and used to working in a fast paced environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.