PA to HR Director / Admin - Hospitality
Are you a PA or Team Assistant looking for a PA role at Director level, looking to add additional HR projects to your work? Handle Recruitment is excited to be working with a luxury hospitality group to find a PA/Administrator to support their HR Director. This role is fast paced; you will come from a similar background and will have bounds of initiative, as well as a welcoming and friendly persona.
PA and Administrative Support
- Providing a full and comprehensive secretarial service including diary management, arranging meetings, filing, letter writing, minutes, etc.
- Coordinating all communication and meetings for the HR Director
- Organisation and ownership of filing system and structure including e-mail filing system
- Undertaking general administrative duties as required including opening of post, screening all calls, taking messages and assisting where possible, making travel arrangements and administering expenses
- Administering HR reports for the Board and collating all other meeting reports and information
- Helping to coordinate the salary review, benefits and performance awards for the senior team in Head Office and the restaurants
- Administering the bonus schemes in place for restaurant managers and head office
- Managing recruitment administration to ensure it complies both with legal and company requirements and taking appropriate action as required
- Supporting selection process in organising interviews and conducting the screening tests
- Producing essential letters e.g. Offer Letters and updated Terms & Conditions as applicable
- Updating the HR/Payroll system and producing management information when requested
- Completing right to work checks including visa's and passports for all Head Office staff
- Monitor Sickness and Absence and Timesheets for Head Office employees
- Support the HR team in the delivery of specific HR projects
- Manage general HR queries in a professional manner
If you are an experienced PA who is excited at the prospect of supporting a fantastic, hardworking HR Director with additional HR projects, please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.