Handle Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Personal Assistant to support two members of the International HR team in a global Media and Entertainments business, based in Central London.
The PA will be expected to provide high quality, confidential, support and administrative team co-ordination to two busy individuals. The duties of this role will include:
- Extensive diary management, including requesting and organising meetings and lunches with top executives, co-ordinating with their assistants.
- Organising complex, multi-city travel itineraries including arranging local transfers, visas and restaurant arrangements
- Assisting with travel itineraries and other admin assistance as required for senior members of the team
- Organise multi-site video conferencing
- Prepare documentation for executive meetings, confidential reports etc.
- Raising POs, monitoring budgets (knowledge of SAP desirable)
- Assist with queries and inbox management, responding as required on behalf of the VPs
- Answering & fielding telephone calls from a wide range of stakeholders
- Maintaining and filing key documents, e.g. employee contact details, contracts, employee correspondence
- Checking and processing expenses, ensuring correct cost centre allocation, for senior members of HR team
- Minute taking, preparation & distribution of meeting agendas for regular HR meetings as required
- Co-ordinate IT requests, stationery ordering and equipment maintenance
- Process invoices and seek ways to reduce costs.
- Organise off site events and conferences for immediate team and wider business
- Lead with presentations and report preparation
- Update and maintain organisational charts
- Maintain team records including absence, holiday and performance management
We're looking for:
- 5+ years within a support role (preferably within a HR function) for a large, multi-national organisation
- Excellent command of the English language required - articulate with good communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Must be aware of confidentiality issues and have discretion at all times
- An understanding of the employee life cycle, HR policies and practices
- Strong MS Office skills essential: Extensive use of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.