Handle Recruitment is working with a prominent talent agency to source a Personal Assistant (PA) to join their London office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing phone calls, email and mail proactively
- Co-ordinating conference calls
- Diary management of the MD's calendar
- Maintaining the contacts information
- Booking couriers/ bikes
- General administration support, including the Corporate Bookings agent
- Organising travel, event attendance and lunch/dinner bookings
- Taking Minutes for Board Meetings
- Generating invoices and monitoring payments
- Creating and updating presentations / board packs
- Other miscellaneous tasks
The ideal candidate will have or be:
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of administrative management practices and procedures
- Apple Mac computer skills and knowledge of office software packages including Pages, Numbers, Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of travel booking
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.