Handle Recruitment is searching for a PA to provide full administrative support to the Managing Director and Business Development Director at this digital advertising company based in London. You will also be responsible for the management of HR administration and coordinating the wider team.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills and be able to manage a busy and varied workload.
- Diary management for the Managing Director and Business Development Director
- Travel arrangements including flights, hotels etc - mainly UK based.
- HR administration support for the team - processing of leavers, coordination of induction for new starters including IT set up etc.
- Ensuring employee details for team are updated
- Assisting with other department administration
- Organising special events for the team and other clients, including company and industry events
- Ad hoc reception cover when needed
- Raising and monitoring purchase orders and processing invoices
- IT support
- Collaboration with other PAs in the business when needed
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent time management
- Prioritisation and planning
- Ability to remain calm and work well under pressure
- Confident and assertive personality
- Excellent Microsoft skills, Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Recent experience of working in a similar role
- Consistently high quality performance
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.