PA to MD - Drama Production
Rare opportunity for a highly organised individual with a keen interest in TV development and a strong desire to work in TV drama to join an independent drama production company that develops and produces original, innovative television drama.
In this exciting PA role, you will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the MD (and sometimes the wider team of Directors) with a heavy focus on diary management and scheduling internal/external meetings. In addition to this, you will also manage their awards submissions, assistant on a variety of events, and attend any press screenings/launches.
Working as part of a really lovely, friendly, close-knit team who are incredibly hardworking and passionate about what they do, this is exceptional opportunity to learn from some of the best producers in the business, in a company that's gearing up for a very busy year in 2020.
The ideal candidate will have gained some PA/Assistant experience in a drama production environment, ideally; and will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced, reactive and ever-changing environment.
Key features include:
- Extensive diary management; scheduling meetings, appointments and calls
- Managing the MD's inbox and identifying anything that needs actioning urgently
- Providing support documentation, script summaries and prep for meetings
- Coordinating the development slate and supporting the development team when necessary
- Supporting in organising events and awards management coordination
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a comparable role as an Agents Assistant or PA
- Previous drama production experience and an interest in development
- Highly organised with the ability to be pre-emptive and forward thinking
- Strong willingness to learn, adaptable, hardworking, trustworthy and personable
- Competent user of Microsoft Outlook, Office 365 and Excel
The successful PA will receive:
- 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
- Hours 9.30am-6.00pm
- Free theatre tickets
- Opportunity to attend industry events
- Career development/progression
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.