Handle Recruitment are searching for an experienced PA to support the Managing Director at this leading Talent Agency based in London.
The successful candidate will be bright and confident and able to juggle an ever-changing workload in a fast paced environment.
- Diary management; scheduling meetings and phone calls etc.
- International travel arrangements, including flights, VISAs and full itineraries
- Answering calls on behalf of the MD and acting as first point of contact for general enquiries
- Assist the MD on various projects as required
- Work closely with the other Agents, acting as the point of contact for the team
- Provide administrative support to the wider team where necessary
- Planning, organising and managing events for external contacts, clients or company away days
- Some personal support
Key Skills / Experience:
- Able to effectively manage their time
- Highly organised
- Demonstrable PA experience within a comparable entertainment / media environment, ideally with some exposure to dealing with talent
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to multi-task and juggle a varied workload
- Adaptable, confident, and self-motivated
- Able to work with discretion and confidentiality essential
- IT literate, especially on Mac system and an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of the broadcasting industry is desirable
- Flexible approach to working hours and able to work outside of office hours when necessary
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.