Fantastic PA opportunity with our client- a Global Film & TV distribution company located in the heart of Central London! Handle Recruitment are looking for a super organised PA to provide full senior level support to the Managing Director and 3 Executives.
Suitable candidates must possesses a minimum of 3 years' PA/ EA experience, with fantastic attention to detail and strong multi-tasking and organisational skills. Extensive complex diary management, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines is a key part of this role, so candidates will be asked to provide key examples of this experience within interview.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management on behalf of the Managing Director
- Organising internal and external meetings.
- Scheduling; advertising campaigns, organisation of meeting rooms and external venues and collating information to feature in the monthly newsletter.
- International travel arrangements and itinerary planning for the Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer, Head of Licensing and Merchandising and Head of International Sales
- Processing expenses using MS Excel and liaising with the Finance teams to process all invoices
- Courier liaison
- Acting as gatekeeper, dealing with all correspondence and communication in a polite and professional manner
- To maintain and update the website, databases and filing systems
- Minute taking when necessary
- Handle all internal communication; new deals, content and social news and send to the appropriate teams
- Ensure that all materials are current and in stock, including Business cards, Sales Flyers, pull up banners
- To organise screenings and events including booking venues, arranging catering, collating materials and handouts
- Provide full ad-hoc administrative support including general assistance to the sales, marketing and development team as required
- PA experience within the creative industry
- Ability to work fast paced being adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting Senior Executives with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine interest for TV and Film industry!
This is a 6 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave, with view to start ASAP- therefore suitable candidates must be available immediately. If you are excited by this opportunity and meet the requirements listed above then please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.