Handle Recruitment is currently seeking a reliable and efficient Personal Assistant to support the MD of Publishing at a Global Music and Entertainment company. The successful candidate will have PA or team assistant experience, ideally within the music sector although this isn't essential. You must be resilient with strong organisational skills and an outstanding eye for detail.
- Complex diary management, meeting coordination and appointments
- Organising, coordinating and booking all travel arrangements and creating itineraries including visas, hire cars, trains, flights, etc.
- Providing administrative support for internal and external meetings
- Project support
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise whilst maintaining consistently high standards
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliability, initiative and adaptability - Being one step ahead
- Fully competent in Outlook and all Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word, understanding of and confidence in using technology
Perfect for a career PA looking for a business support role. Only candidates with similar experience as a PA within the entertainment industry (ideally music) will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.