A fantastic opportunity to be part of London's fastest growing collection of property companies. Based in Covent Garden currently however they will be relocating to the City of London's business district at some point between now and the New Year.
To join our client, you must be able to demonstrate ambition, intellect and passion! Staff who work for our client work the hardest and advance the fastest!
- To be an extension of the Director and his duties
- Assisting the Director execute his to do list
- Assisting the Director with personal needs and errands
- Being the Directors 'eyes and ears'
- Diary management; coordinating schedules and meetings
- Events management; organising events for clients in the property community and for new clients in varying industries, including media/ entertainment
- Assisting the Director with producing reports and board meeting preparation
- Assisting with aspects of HR, recruitment, setting up new starters etc..
- Being a custodian of the company CRM system; managing data, users and processes
- Office management- keeping the office in smart and professional operating order; liaising with 3rd party suppliers, lawyers, IT, recruiters etc.
- Keen interest in Property/ Tech & Interior Design
- Self-development, the successful candidate will need to have a genuine appetite to learn and become an expert
- Perfectionist, needs to have high standards and be prepared to meet them at all times / costs
- Thoughtful, needs to be kind and considerate
- Extremely trustworthy and loyal- this candidate will be trusted with highly confidential information
- Has the confidence to handle themselves both face to face and over the phone with staff, clients and suppliers
- Start- up mentality & self-reliance; 'hands on' approach with the ability to solve problems, complete difficult tasks and overcome challenges with minimal supervision
- Must be able to stand up on their own two feet and see a task through from start to finish
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.