Are you an intelligent, organised and confident Personal Assistant who would thrive in a corporate media environment? Handle Recruitment is searching for a Personal Assistant for an award winning independent TV production company based in West London.
This is a rare opportunity for an accomplished Assistant with a genuine passion for factual content to support the MD of this ground - breaking TV production company. You will be constantly liaising with top level clients and highly successful investors so a professional, level headed Personal Assistant is sought. Please note this is not an opportunity to move into Production.
Key duties include:
- Organising comprehensive travel arrangements including VISA applications, international travel itineraries, maps and ground transport.
- Diary management- resolving last minute scheduling conflicts, setting up meetings
- Screening incoming correspondence, responding on their behalf when appropriate
- Creating and preparing PowerPoint presentations and documents for proposals, reports and meetings
- Fulfilling any personal duties for the MD including travel arrangements and personal appointments
Key skills needed:
- A proven track record supporting senior management within a fast paced, structured environment
- A dedicated, flexible, reliable and driven attitude and an ability to work under little supervision at times
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with high net worth individuals and sensitive information
- Strong organisational skills and a proactive work ethic
- Fully competent in Outlook and all Microsoft Office applications including Power Point, Excel and Word, understanding of and confidence in using technology e.g., Macs, iPad, cameras
If you have the relevant experience and profile and are keen to work in an inspirational and award winning independent TV production company please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.