My client a creative entertainment company is seeking a forward thinking, and proactive PA to join their fantastic team. Working to support a busy Managing Director and team, this position would be well suited to an experienced PA within the TV, Film or entertainment sector looking for a new and exciting challenge.
Key features will include:
- Extensive diary management to support the Managing Director with day to day needs
- Manage the MD's emails, corresponding accordingly with contacts to ensure smooth running
- Manage office supplies with daily upkeep of office requirements
- Help to prepare projects, reports and presentations for important meetings
- Manage company travel, appointments and organise client gifts
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 - 3 years minimum PA experience
- Be hardworking and self motivated
- Work well individually as well as part of a team
- Have excellent PowerPoint, presentation and creative skills
The successful PA will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop and work as part of a great team
- Exciting brand
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.