Handle Recruitment is looking for a confident PA to support the MD at an award winning Independent TV Production Company. The main focus of the role will be to provide day-to-day administrative support to the MD as well as taking on various other projects where necessary.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and be able to remain calm under pressure in a busy and exciting working environment. Proven experience supporting at a senior level within a media organisation is essential.
**This is a maternity cover contract lasting 6 - 9 months**
- Complex diary management; booking meetings conference calls and personal and professional appointments
- Extensive UK & International travel booking, including all visas and accommodation
- Acting as gatekeeper for both internal and external communication
- Inbox management
- Personal PA support including booking holidays, paying bills, assisting with the management of household staff etc.
- Any ad-hoc tasks and support for other senior members of the team where necessary
Key Skills / Experience:
- Strong experience in a PA role within a creative media environment
- Discretion regarding confidential information
- Very strong organisational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to use own initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced PC skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join a dynamic and successful Independent Television Production Company!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.