Handle Recruitment is working exclusively with a well-known sports business to find an experienced PA to support their commercial & media Director. This role is a mix of traditional PA duties, coupled with project and event focused support during busy times of the year. The successful candidate will need first class organisational skills, pro activity and a keen eye for detail to manage the varied workload the position offers.
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Extensive diary management
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling where appropriate
- Co-ordinating international travel and preparing detailed itineraries
- Arranging committee meetings, preparing agendas, papers and minutes
- Creating and updating commercial presentations
- Maintaining an extensive commercial contact list
- Reconciling expenses, approving invoices etc.
- Updating timesheets and holiday records
- Ensuring all commercial contracts are correctly stored
- Where appropriate support the commercial team
- Preparing invoices for onsite facilities, tickets etc. and following up where necessary
- Organising commercial hospitality events
- Co-ordinating commercial ticket allocations
- Assist with the co-ordination of broadcast and digital staff
- Arrange senior level broadcast meetings
- Solid PA experience- atleast 2/3 years.
- Ideally Graduate Calibre
- Keen interest in sports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent internal and external working relationships
- Ability to cope with fluctuating workloads and pressure
To apply for this role click 'apply now' or contact Emma.Hatfield@handle.co.uk / 0207 569 9933.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.