Handle Recruitment is searching for a super bright and organised PA to support the President at this leading Record Label, based in London.
You will be responsible for providing seamless administrative support and stamping your own mark on a busy and varied role, in an exciting working environment.
The successful candidate will have previous PA experience supporting at executive level within a music company.
Key duties to include:
- Extensive diary management and travel arrangements including significant international liaison across multiple territories
- Arranging meetings, preparing agendas and booking meeting rooms, following up with minutes and action points
- Processing expenses
- Meeting and greeting all clients
- Preparing presentations and documents etc.
- System administration; compiling Holiday Planners, etc.
- Assistance with various projects
- Any other ad-hoc administrative support as required
The successful candidate:
- Friendly, outgoing and professional
- Demonstrable experience supporting at executive level within a music company, record label or music publishing company
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confident and clear communicator
- Detail oriented with an excellent level of accuracy
- Dedicated, diligent and open to learning
- Great at setting up efficient processes and systems
- Strong PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint are a must
Fantastic opportunity for a music PA to take the next step in their career!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.