Calling all music PAs!!
Handle has an exciting opportunity for a superstar music PA to support an award winning British recording artist based in London. Resourceful and discreet, you will carry out both Business and Private PA duties in this busy one to one role. You will be a key point of contact for management, label and PR, providing seamless organisational skills to ensure the smooth running of demanding and constantly changing schedules.
- Diary Management
- Ability to prioritise work load and cope with hectic and constantly changing schedules
- Used to booking global travel
- A solid understanding of the music industry and wider entertainment industry as a whole
- Experience dealing directly with artists and high profile individuals
- Solid PA experience within music
- Driving license preferred
- Understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
A meaty role, which will require a passionate and dedicated PA who enjoys the demands of working round the clock in a fast paced environment. You must be happy to 'muck in' and used to supporting a high profile person within the music industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.