Our client, an International Footwear Brand, are seeking to hire an experienced PA to support 3 Directors within Sales & Digital.
Suitable candidates must possess multiple diary management experience and be adept in picking up new skills and systems quickly, due to the pace and dynamics within the department.
Full administrative support is a key requirement of the role- our client seeks an 'all rounder' who can adapt to a busy, ever-changing environment, who seeks for things to do, and who uses initiative to complete tasks in accordance to strict time lines.
Duties involved but are not limited to the following:
- Multiple Diary management
- Scheduling meetings
- Preparing/ editing/ proof-reading presentations
- Collating research
- Preparing documents/ presentations/ data for board meetings
- Arranging travel- working closely with the In-House Travel Manager
- Gate-keeping/ taking messages/ escalating when necessary
- Learning about existing and new product lines
This is a very brief outline of the role- full details will be provided within in interview.
This is a high-energy, fun, exciting retail brand, based in amazing offices in South West London.
On-going temporary position for 3-6+ weeks with possibility of extension.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.