Are you a first class PA with a passion to provide the highest level of service? Do you thrive in a busy and varied position in which you have key responsibility for the running of a business? My client, a well-recognised global fashion brand is seeking a brand ambassador Personal Assistant to support a senior member of the business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the time and maximise the use of the clients time
- Liaising with all internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the senior team member acting as a brand ambassador at all times
- Having a great understanding of the overall business, the people and processes
- Preparing presentations, weekly reports and meeting minutes
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day running of the office, ensuring everything is kept in order and tidy
- Manage financial processes, expenses and invoice authorisation on behalf of the client.
- Acting as the gatekeeper ensuring only necessary calls are transferred
- Working closely alongside Executive team PA's and Office Management to ensure strong relationships are built
- IT support team to ensure that all issues are proactively managed by the IT team.
- Dealing with any personal issues as and when required
- Managing emails and work flow efficiently to ensure that the correct matters are dealt with by the client when necessary
- Responding confidently to complex requests from both internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive diary management of the client's personal and professional time including finances, events, social and travel
- Compiling information packs and briefings notes as and when required
- Providing office management for the HR team
- Recording holiday and sickness information for the HR division
Experience and skill to be considered:
- Experience of working as a 1:1 PA/EA in fast paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasker, flexible and adaptable
- Experience within a luxury business
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Polished and well-spoken manner
- Excellent MS Office package experience
- Confident and approachable
In return my client offers the opportunity to excel in a thriving luxury brand in a varied role. Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.