Handle Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced PA to provide dedicated administrative support to the SVP of Legal and Business affairs team at this global entertainment company.
Applicants should have previous experience as a PA within a global media based environment and previous exposure to legal and business affairs. This is a busy and challenging opportunity which will require flexibility and strong IT skills (experience using SAP is essential).
Candidates should only apply if they have proven experience managing a busy international diary and booking complex international travel along with managing a high volume of detailed document preparation and correspondence.
- Complex diary management
- International travel organisation and itineraries
- Managing correspondence and document preparation
- Expenses / filing
- Meeting and greeting executives / guests and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Managing client functions and special events
Key skills / Experience:
- Solid legal PA experience within previous entertainment company
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently and use initiative
- Experience using SAP
- European language, ideally French or German highly desirable (not essential)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.