We are seeking an efficient, confident and experienced PA to support the SVP within an incredibly successful fashion head office located in Central London!
You will need to be unfazed by working in a very fast paced and dynamic environment and be able to provide senior level support with ease.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive diary management
- International travel coordination
- Event and meeting organisation
- Invoicing/ expenses processing
- Preparing confident documentation/ contracts
- Gatekeeping- liaising on behalf of the SVP- screening telephone calls and emails
- Adhoc administrative support
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills- able to liaise with individuals at all levels
- Advanced systems skills- MS office
- A minimum of 3 years' PA support experience
- Excellent work ethic and a desire to go above and beyond
- Good diary management skills
Due to the urgency of this role, the role will initially be on a temporary contract with view to convert to a permanent contract very soon after. Therefore, candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice.
The process is moving very quickly so please do not hesitate and apply today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.