Calling all legal PAs!
Handle has a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Legal Administrator to support the SVP of Legal and Business Affairs at a pioneering and hugely reputable Music Company.
Used to supporting senior industry figures, you will assume overall responsibility for organising a busy diary and international travel whilst delivering meticulous legal administration (preparation of agreements, letters, memos, agendas, presentations).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid document and file management experience.
- Must be able to cope with a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to handle confidential information and documents with secrecy and discretion.
- Speed and accuracy typing (including audio and copy)
- Comfortable amending and formatting legal agreements
- Diary management
- International travel coordination (including booking VISAs)
Perfect for a proactive, dedicated legal administrator, flexible in approach, looking to join a busy office at the forefront of the music industry.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.