A fantastic opportunity to be part of the International TV Sales & Licensing division of a globally renowned Film & TV Production company.
Our client is keen to appoint an experienced PA with further experience within Office Manager, Operations and contracts administration.
The role will involve providing full administrative assistance to the SVP & Head of International Sales, as well as the day to day running of the London office.
We are keen to speak with candidates who are highly skilled in all traditional PA support and who possess experience of successfully running an office.
Suitable candidates will be highly efficient, incredibly well organised and must possess exceptional attention to detail.
There is also the longer-term opportunity to learn and be involved in the day to day commercial aspects of the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Diary management
- Arranging travel and creating necessary itineraries for sales team for all travel & meeting requirements.
- Updating contracts spreadsheet and ensuring Agreements and other documentation are signed by Head of Dept, collated correctly and then distributed internally and to client. Includes overseeing DocuSign account.
- Processing expenses
- Organising all logistics relating to industry markets such as MIPCOM and MIPTV, including coordinating with the stand builders, registrations, travel, accommodation, restaurant bookings, and scheduling client meetings.
- Liaising with various internal and external individuals on behalf of SVP and assisting in the recruitment process, where possible.
- Updating various marketing materials, sales sheets, and presentations.
- Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are up to date.
- Keeping track/ recording staff vacation days and absences.
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures/ administrative systems.
- Completing ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Assist in pulling together all team information or documentation required by SVP/ Head Office, e.g. sales estimates.
- Running content availability reports for sales team & liaising with LA.
- Acting as front of house for all enquiries as well as meeting and greeting visitors, booking conference rooms, etc.
- Regularly liaising with contractors & suppliers to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Managing the company credit card and submitting all business receipts and invoices.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and stationery.
- Ensuring the team has appropriate set up for mobiles, PCs, business cards, new starter on-boarding and generally liaising as appropriate with IT help in both LA and locally in London to ensure minimal down time for the team.
Key Candidate Criteria:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and in particular, MS Excel. Experience with Adobe In Design would be highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Fluency in the English language coupled with excellent communications skills including flawless writing skills. A second language would be advantageous.
- Contracts admin/ legal administrative experience
- Experience within TV Sales/ Licensing & Media would be highly desirable
- Extremely efficient with the ability to prioritise workload and take multiple tasks on board simultaneously.
- Proactive thinker - pre-empting situations and requirements ahead of time, (as opposed to waiting to be asked.)
- Problem-solver and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- An ability to learn databases and find solutions for collecting data.
The role is with immediate start, on a temporary to permanent basis- therefore, we will only consider candidates seeking a full time opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.