Handle Recruitment are searching for an enthusiastic PA to support the Marketing Director at this cool consumer / lifestyle brand. With a fantastic creative culture and funky offices based in London, this is a superb opportunity for an experienced PA who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is happy to juggle project-based work supporting the wider marketing team along with all the traditional duties that come with being a PA. Proven experience in a PA role within a creative environment and an outgoing personality are essential!!
- General administrative support for the Marketing Director including diary management, creating meeting agendas, and taking detailed notes/actions
- Travel arrangements for the Marketing Director
- Managing internal and external contacts, screening enquiries
- Monthly and weekly reports and presentations
- Managing marketing team communications on behalf of the Marketing Director
- Maintenance of internal marketing budget
- Planning of agendas for marketing team meetings and scheduling regular project updates
- Database maintenance
- Organising all internal marketing events, conferences & team days
- Supporting organisation of company-wide internal events and conferences
- Assist international guests with hotel bookings, travel and restaurants etc.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience as a PA in a creative environment
- Previous experience as a team assistant or marketing experience preferred
- Positive, proactive and approachable
- Confident at decision making and able to work autonomously
- Experienced in dealing with multiple tasks and project management skills a benefit
- Experienced at running events and conferences
- Ability to deal with and influence people at all levels of management both internally and externally
- Professional and high degree of integrity and trust
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.