PA to VP, Legal & Business Affairs and Team Assistant - Entertainment (12 month FTC)
West End, London
Circa £35,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated PA to join the Legal and Business Affairs team within an established, multinational entertainment brand on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
You will be responsible for providing day to day support to the VP, Legal and Business Affairs as well as playing and important role in supporting the wider Business Affairs department; comprising around 25 in-house Lawyers and Paralegals.
Based out of newly refurbished offices in the heart of the West End, this role would suit a strong team player who is looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative and high achieving environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary management, scheduling meetings and coordinating team travel
- Raising purchase order and processing invoices
- Scanning and filing legal documents
- Organising team events, including off-sites and planning sessions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous PA and admin experience within a similar industry
- Previous legal experience desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to form strong working relationships
The successful PA will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexi hours
- Free onsite gym, subsidised canteen, discounts on products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.