We are proud to be recruiting for a leader in Film, Media & Entertainment who wish to appoint a highly skilled, capable and efficient PA to support The VP of Commercial & Ecommerce.
A keen interest in film is highly desirable, alongside solid administrative/ support experience.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a hugely successful, forward thinking brand, working closely with Senior Execs and creatives.
Proven ability in prioritising a heavy workload, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
The role is based in beautiful offices in West London. A gym, restaurant and on-site parking is available.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Gate-keeping general correspondence; this includes the management or redirection of all telephone calls
- Diary management
- Coordinating travel
- Ensuring all regular internal and external meetings are diarised in advance
- Meeting and greeting visitors at varying levels of seniority
- Minute taking for key meetings
- Ensuring the Executive is fully prepared ahead of all meetings- this includes producing management & distribution of presentations, briefing papers and reports
- Liaising with the Executive's teams and their departments
- Keeping up-to-date with all projects the Executive is involved in
- Working closely with the PA to the CEO by providing daily administrative support and cover when necessary
- Managing expenses
- Creating presentations
- Processing PO's and assisting with invoices to ensure they are settled in accordance to timelines
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Support the new starter process
- Maintaining holiday and sickness records
- Manage stationery supplies by checking stock and anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Ensure company policies and processes are communicated to the business
- Support in the new starter process
- Maintain stationery supplies and liaison with suppliers
- Tracking and chasing completion of tasks within the teams
- Events coordination
- Solid administrative/ support background. PA experience- a minimum of 1 year supporting at senior level is highly desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work fast pace remaining adaptable, pro-active and using initiative at all times
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Genuine passion for the Film and Entertainment industry!
- Ability to work with discretion and integrity at all times
Please apply today if you wish to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.