A fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading Film & Entertainment brand, based in beautiful new offices in West London.
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled, super organised Personal Assistant to support The VP Operations, ensuring all administrative needs are carried out in a timely manner to meet the requirements of The VP and Regional Teams.
This role offers a diverse challenge, from senior level administrative support duties, to assisting with events and operational tasks, to liaising on a daily basis with International offices.
West London based with a gym, restaurant and on-site parking available!
Duties involved but not limited:
- Manage the VP's busy schedule: complex diary management and prioritising of tasks.
- Act as gate-keeper by screening calls and inbox management.
- Arranging internal and external meetings.
- Manage all travel arrangements and produce itineraries.
- Manage servicing arrangements for company car.
- All PA support tasks such as drafting and typing up letters, printing, proof reading, copying, emailing, filing, etc.
- Liaising with other PA's & Regional Administrators for integrated travel and meeting arrangements.
- Producing schedules and presentations as and when required.
- Liaising with Regional Administrators & Operations Analyst to collate information, data and produce reports to support VP Operations.
- Processing invoices, invoice reconciliation, raising purchase orders and liaising with the Finance department to ensure that supplier payments are up to date.
- Planning and preparation for meetings.
- Manage operational expense claims.
- Acting as contact point for VP's relationship with key suppliers.
- Respond to operational issues by liaising with suppliers, and/or colleagues as required.
- Coordination of supplier tenders as required and implementation of new suppliers.
- Support other members of the Operations team as and when required.
- Ad hoc projects and research as required.
- Must have worked supporting Senior Management level previously (ideally within a PLC).
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Office suite).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the UK including overnight stays as and when required.
- Full driving licence.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on all tasks, big or small.
- A professional and positive 'can do' attitude.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply now to be provided with further information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.