An opportunity to be part of a globally renowned, market leader within media and entertainment! Our client is keen to appoint a PA to support the VP Security, EMEA with some further team/ Executive support as required.
Suitable candidates must possess exceptional attention to detail; advanced knowledge of SAP; project management; financial reporting and data management experience. Furthermore, we are seeking candidates who are immediately available given the urgency with this role and fast approaching start date. This will be a temporary position initially, with view of further extension/ transfer to permanency.
- Extensive diary management to the Vice President and Senior Managers.
- Meeting coordination, preparation and management of agendas and minutes.
- Inbox management- managing emails, delegated actions, activities, deadlines and reminders.
- Manage all travel requirements including travel itineraries, bookings and visas where required - both European and International
- Ensure the Vice President & Senior Managers are fully briefed and prepared for planned meetings, events, industry dinners and conferences
- Organisation of conference calls/video conference calls
- Dealing with telephone calls and enquires as required
- Process expenses in a timely manner via SAP system
- Preparation of briefing and presentation materials
- Engagement with other EMEA Leadership team PAs/EAs to facilitate engagements with their principles.
- Represent the EMEA security team with the Executive Assistant members group.
- Support the Vice President and Senior Managers on multiple large projects and manage small projects simultaneously.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In support of senior managers, engage in strategic budget forecasting
- Monitor and report actual monthly cost centre spend against forecast
- Process Purchase Orders, Receipting, Invoicing and other SAP related matters
- Purchasing as required and recording and tracking spend data using excel spread sheets
- Liaison with security vendors to ensure accuracy of billing and processing of payments
- Oversight of departmental vendor contracts and ensuring they are valid and maintained.
- Develop meaningful relationships with departmental vendors in order to act as a backup to senior management of security team.
- Support the tracking of spend against budgets
- Prepare accruals during the annual transition from one financial year to another
- Prepare and co-ordinate meetings, lunches and dinners for the team
- On-boarding of new team members
- Order and maintain departmental key purchasing such as technology enablers, stationery, subscriptions etc.
- Manage and maintain the directory structure on the server containing the department's information and data
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent in use of SAP and financial management responsibilities
- Previous support to project teams offering administrative and logistical assistance
- Advanced Spread sheet development and management
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Proven experience of data management, reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a large multi-national organisation
- Organised, detail orientated and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - including document formatting and proof reading
- Able to prepare professional presentations via PowerPoint
- Prior experience of working in the media industry
- Responsive, collaborative and a strong communicator- a key part of this role will involve forming solid relationships with a number of departments, UK and International
- Consistent exercise of sound judgement and discretion in all matters.
- Performance to a high standard, with excellent attention to detail, on a timely basis.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.