Handle Recruitment is working with an international TV network to find their next superstar PA to their International Operations team in Central London. The PA will be responsible for all business support to the Senior Vice President, as well as the wider team with project work.
Key duties include:
- Diary management, calendar monitoring and scheduling meetings - collating materials needed prior to meetings if necessary
- Coordinate events when needed - including international travel, seasonal events, conferences and social events
- Extensive international travel arrangement - to include visas, itineraries and taxi organisation
- Collate and deliver documents and presentations for internal and external meetings
- Liaise with international offices, customers and suppliers when required
- Track Operations budget, complete and submit expense claim forms
- Track and manage team holiday tracker
- Manage the office space within the wider team
- Replenish and order stationary and kitchen supplies when needed
The PA to the SVP of International Operations and wider team should be calm, work well under pressure and bring enthusiasm and positivity to their team and the job. This is a great team to work for within a department with great exposure to the business so a professional and articulate PA is sought.
If you are an experienced PA with a keen interest in entertainment and media - particularly TV Distribution - please apply online today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.