Exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to support SVP Marketing & Creative for globally recognised and hugely dynamic entertainment company. The PA to the SVP Marketing and SVP Creative is responsible for all day to day administration and support. This will include administrative duties such as diary management and travel arrangements and will also include the preparation of presentations, significant work on excel, tracking of key actions required by the SVP and direct liaison with clients and senior stakeholders as required. The successful candidate will be looking for career growth outside of the traditional PA role ideally in a Marketing focused role. Key duties:
- Active diary management including coordinating internal, external meetings and conference calls ensuring both SVP Marketing and SVP Creative are available for arranged meetings and advised of any changes to their schedule in advance
- First point of contact for all external matters including call screening, processing mail/post, meeting requests
- Receive and prepare high quality documentation from PowerPoint presentations, written correspondence, spreadsheets and approval packs as and when required for SVP Marketing and SVP Creative ensuring appropriate time is given in their schedule to review and sign off
- Build strong relationships with key contacts across the Universal Networks business both in London and in all regional territories
- Coordination of travel arrangements and bookings including creating and managing detailed itineraries contact sheet and document preparation - appropriate knowledge of travelling requirements, standards and schedules
- Manage and update contact databases (any other systems required).
- Preparation and processing of expense reports ensuring timely repayment of corporate credit cards
- Receive and welcome visitors ensuring that prior to meeting all logistics are in place (room booking, set up and refreshments) and required documents are prepared in advance where required
SVP Marketing and SVP Creative
- At all times present the SVP Marketing and SVP Creative in the best way possible
- Take a proactive interest in the business and support the SVP Marketing and SVP Creative with tracking progress and follow-up of key initiatives
- Provide project support for marketing/communications departments
- Get involved in projects that promote Learning and Development
- Assist the SVP Creative and SVP Creative in tracking work by following up with relevant colleagues and team members to ensure it is completed and submitted for approval within agreed timeframe
- Track, print and compile reports that require review/approval ensuring sufficient time is built into both SVPs diaries
- Day to day filing management ensuring all documentation is filed accordingly and easily accessible as and when required
- Assist Creative and Marketing teams with report completion e.g. printing and binding as and when instructed by the SVP Creative
- Assist both SVPS on travel entertainment, gifting policy and standards
The successful candidate will be a super-user of MS Office, have bags of initiative and a high level of emotional intelligence. You will be highly organised with an acute eye for detail and thrive working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment where priorities constantly change.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.